The Michigan After-School Partnership (MASP) is excited about the growing number of stakeholders working together to ensure that all Michigan children and youth have access to high-quality programs during their out-of-school time.
WHO CAN JOIN?
The Michigan After-School Partnership is open to individuals, organizations, and regional/local coalitions interested in promoting, increasing access to, and sustaining quality out-of-school programs and partnerships for children and youth. Your involvement is key for achieving this goal and for the success of the network.
When you join MASP:
- You become part of a movement that is improving and expanding the quality of out-of-school opportunities throughout the state.
- You can make your voice be heard with regard to after-school programming locally and nationally.
- You can stay informed of the important gains and developments in the after school field and policy.
- You can access resources, updates on funding, trainings and promising practices.
- Host a Lights On! Event
- Join an MASP committee
- Public Policy and Advocacy