All Michigan children and youth will have the opportunity to participate in high-quality, after-school programs that support their success through social, cultural, physical, and intellectual development
The Michigan After-School Partnership (MASP) is a statewide network developing a shared vision and influencing others to believe in the power of after-school programs to help all children and youth succeed.
MASP links stakeholders interested in improving outcomes for children and youth through school-based/school-linked and enrichment after-school programs.
- brightness_lowPOLICY MAKERS
- brightness_lowCHILD CARE PROVIDERS
- brightness_lowYOUTH DEVELOPMENT WORKDERS
- brightness_lowPROGRAM DEVELOEPRS
- brightness_lowLORUM IPSUM
- brightness_lowLORUP IPSUM